Compensation, Payroll and Benefits Officer.
We are currently working with our private banking clients based in Mayfair – just a stone’s throw away from Marble Arch station. They are a small yet well-established global business who thrive on providing an excellent service for both customers and employees. Our clients are growing rapidly and are looking for a committed, professional payroll and benefits officer to join their team.
About the role
Working within the Human Resources department our payroll and benefits officer will be responsible to undertake various roles in this exciting role commencing ASAP. To be successful for this payroll position you must be knowledgeable in
- Payroll and benefits aswell as the following areas;
- UK Tax Law,
- Employee benefits/schemes – such a BUPA, Aviva, Canada Life etc.
Interviews for this payroll position are being undertaken straight away and we would expect potential candidates to be:
- Well organised,
- Very proactive
- Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently.
- You must also be able to think outside the box
- Take ownership of payroll tasks independently
- Strong team player.
- Working knowledge of the payroll and benefits department as this will be a focussed part of your role.