Global Inclusion and Diversity Manager
This role is an opportunity to join an organisation with the appetite to drive radical change in their focus to become a better, more inclusive and diverse organisation. This role sits alongside other CoE’s to drive growth that will add real value to the business.
The Inclusion and Diversity manager will lead the D&I Agenda globally building relationships across the organisation to empower and enable key partners to drive change and embed diversity and inclusion initiatives in their business areas. This role will have a high visibility with the senior executive teams derived from the work generated by the individual and you will also have several other senior stakeholders including Country managers, Market GM’s and HRD’s globally. You must have a passion for the data behind the initiatives, with this analysis of data you will be able to link culture, inclusion and diversity strategies that you design, to business goals and strategies providing a practical approach to embedding diversity and inclusion initiatives that make the change.
• Partnering with Global teams and the Global Talent director to create Inclusion and diversity plans that deliver an inclusive and diverse organization to realize the companies performance ambition.
• Champion the D&I strategy Globally across the organisation building awareness, understanding and empowerment to deliver and embed, mobilising a network of D&I champions globally along the way.
• Use of data to design and develop tools to support the community to deliver inclusivity globally.
• Build the leadership capability and competence to drive change and commit to D&I Globally.
• Bring innovation and thought-provoking practice into the organisation, leveraging external networks, thought leaders and external D&I market trends to define areas of breakthrough.
• With the support of internal partnerships conduct disciplined measurement and analysis evaluation of D&I to deliver successful outcomes that will build the employer brand internally and externally.
Experience and Qualifications
• Solid background in driving culture change and leading inclusion and diversity initiatives.
• Experience of developing D&I strategies.
• Strong analytical skills to translate data into D&I strategies driving cultural change.
• Exceptional communication and partnership building skills to influence change internally and externally across all levels.
• Experience of working within a high matrix organisation across a global network.
Our client is a global leader in their field, an industry leading consumer products organisation. They are already recognised for their Diversity and inclusion work and are ready to push further to become an award winning leading organisation for their Diversity and Inclusion strategies and initiatives.
Availexe – An innovative and creative executive search company specialising in placing more female leaders and diverse candidates into permanent, interim and contract roles.