Our client is a well-established Pharmaceutical brand with a large global presence. This senior appointment holds a critical role for the organisation in the setting up of the new shared
service centre in Europe, based in Manchester
- Accountable to set-up the new Shared Service Centre (SSC) for a cross-functional scope including Finance, Customer Service, HR and Indirect Procurement covering Europe.
- Driving the growth and stabilization of operations coming into the SSC and building the specific SSC culture and people strategy in close alignment with HR.
- Accountable for effective stabilization and high performance of service delivery and supporting continuous improvement of services in scope.
- Providing transformational leadership to the SSC and manage strategic relationships with senior stakeholders within the organisation to promote best practice.
- Proven track record in a SSC Operations Leadership, ideally covering multiple functions, and experience in setting up a new centre/ business from scratch (start-up experience).
- Experience of having successfully delivered multi-disciplinary transformational projects (with process, IT and people elements) across multi-functional areas across the Americas.
- Experience in strategic process improvement leadership with proven, quantifiable results.
- Experience of working directly with and influencing multi-layered and complex senior management structures
- High Degree of PC proficiency, including current ERP CRM-Systems and subsystems
This role requires a true transformational leader, capable and experienced in managing strategic relationships and working with senior stakeholders to promote best practice for the organisation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right applicant with the drive and ambition to create the
best SSC in Europe.
*Salary: £100K – £130K*