Investment Banking Lawyer.
We are currently working with our private banking clients based in Mayfair – just a stone’s throw away from Marble Arch station. They are a small yet well-established global business who thrive on providing an excellent service for both customers and employees. Our clients are growing rapidly and are looking for a committed, hard working and professional Investment Banking Lawyer to join their team.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documentation for international transactions and involvement with transactions from outset to completion.
- Provide business focused, high quality and proactive legal advice on a range of commercially complex, challenging and varied legal issues arising from the business needs.
- Advise and assist with the Bank’s affairs as a corporate entity.
- Advise and liaise with other departments within the Bank on matters that involve legal aspects as required.
- Liaising with external legal counsel as required.
About the role
Working within the legal department our Investment Banking Lawyer will be responsible to undertake various roles in this exciting role commencing ASAP. To be successful for this brilliant position you must be knowledgeable in
- Project Finance
- Loans and Syndications
- Capital Markets
- Commodities and Trade Finance
- Knowledge in the African Market
- Speak, Read and write French
- Be UK & French qualified.
Interviews for this Investment Banking Lawyer position are being undertaken straight away and we would expect potential candidates to have
- Solid commercial understanding, an analytical and proactive approach
- Ability to convert ideas into practical solutions and solve complex legal problems
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, communication, cooperation and organisation skills with a structured approach but open to change
- Ability to take initiative and to work in a team and/or autonomously
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills are essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Character & Personal Qualities:
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task
- Excellent team and client management skills
- Professional, articulate, and polished
- Excellent team-player
- Confident and independent thinker that is reliable
* Salary – £55,000-£65,000*